To help you decide if I am the right man for the job, here is my resume.
- Programming Languages
- Operating Systems
- Linux, Solaris, NetBSD, Windows 9x,NT,2K,XP, cygwin32
- IDEs and Editors
- (X)Emacs with ECB/JDEE/Xrefactory, Netbeans/Forte, Eclipse, Together Control Center, MS Developer Studio, vi
- Web & App. Servers
- BEA Weblogic Server, JBoss, Enhydra, Tomcat, Resin, JRun, Apache, iPlanet, IIS
- Oracle, Informix, PostgreSQL, MySQL, cloudscape
- Dev. Tools
- gcc, javac, jikes, cl, ant, maven, make, autoconf, automake, libtool, xmlc, cvs, perforce, Optimize It
- Quality Control
- junit, bugzilla, Requesttracker, Test Track Pro
- LaTex, Docbook, HTML
CRM Software for Health Care Companies
September 2001 - Present, Cegedim ISS GmbH, Bensheim
Development of a Client-Server CRM system. Strong use of the apache projects.
J2EE and Web application Development
August 2001 - June 2002, Tivano Software GmbH, Neu Isenburg
Architecture and implementation of a B2B portal for a leading enterprise in the Hair-Styling/Body Care field. Based on J2EE with BEA Weblogic 6.0 as EJB-Container and application server.
PC Game Development
January 2000 - May 2001, Massive Development GmbH, Mannheim
Multi player and network programming for the PC game Aquanox. Development language: Visual-C++.
Java Developer / Technical Consultant
November 1999 - December 1999, opus5 interaktive medien GmbH, Dreieich
An "emergency" appointment to fix the delayed and misdesigned Java web application for the German product review site ciao.com. Redesign of some critical application parts and some technical improvements ensured the the site did go live on time.
Software Developer / System Administrator
July 1996 - October 1999, opus5 interaktive medien GmbH, Dreieich
During my time at university I worked part time at this internet consultancy. I built up the internal IT infrastructure and worked as a developer for web and database projects .
Things I did:
- Development of web applications in Java, Perl and Livewire.
- Client/Server and network programming in C++
- Database programming with SQL
- Script programming for Unix servers.
Some Customers I worked for:
- Alte Leipziger Versicherungen
- Deutsche Post AG
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Dresdner Bank AG
- Focus Online
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- T-Online AG
May 1996, Deutscher Hochschullehrerbund
Relaunch of their web site.
October 1995, FH Darmstadt
Built the internet site of the Institute of Mathematics and Nature Science.
November 1995 - July 1996, FH Darmstadt
For the of graphics lab of the Institute of Mathematics and Nature Science.
May 1994 - April 1995 TradeIt, Roßdorf
Continuing development of Chagall. Part time, due to reactivation of my studies.
June 1992 - April 1994 TradeIt, Roßdorf
The painting and image processing software Chagall was the one of the reference applications on the Atari ST/TT. My responsibilities where:
- Design and implementation of the object-orientated program kernel.
- GUI programming.
- Optimization of the image processing routines.